CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, title, company name, email address, job function or position, social media details, postal address and telephone number)
- IP Address provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Your log-in and password details
- Any transactions made by you through the Site like billing address
- Communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them. h. Information that helps us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements
- Feedback from you about our website and our products and services generally
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Additional information that is collected might include, for instance, browser and device information; App usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
RECEIPT AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We receive and/or collect information from you in the following ways:
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on our Site.
We offer you the opportunity to download certain content( archive files , video, image, data, text, documents, or other content ) from the Site without charge. If you choose to do so, you may first be required to provide certain Personal Information (for example, by completing an online purchasing and pricing form), such as your name, email address, phone number, job title, company name, country, industry, total annual revenue, and number of employees.
We may provide you, via the Site, with the opportunity to contact us, receive a Akeans Software Private Limited newsletter or participate in conferences, webinars, or special promotional or other programs (collectively “Events”). In order to participate in any of these Events, you will be required to provide certain Personal Information which may include your name, company, job title, address, email address, and phone number.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Site user. You may block cookies, or delete existing cookies, by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to do this. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our Site to be impaired.